- Meet and network with other bloggers
- Be a part of a special ceremony designed just for you
- Do LIVE reporting from Washington, DC during the Presidential Election
- POSSIBLY take a group tour of the White House or Congress*
- Enjoy a meal with your peers and more!
Tickets are $40 per person and include the meal. The V.I.P. package is $60 and includes special access at to events in Washington, DC as well as to Congressional Black Caucus Foundation’s world-famous weekend. Note: Many events at CBCF are free.
See ya there!
* The White House or Congressional tour for registered attendees is a courtesy and not a right. Tour requires special security screening and you may be denied access. Absolutely no bags are allowed. Cameras will be taken by White House security and returned upon exit so there will be limited photo opportunities inside the White House. However, most parts of Congress allows cameras. The tour does not guarantee that you will meet the presidential family. You must clear their own vetting process and no access is guaranteed until they clear you. Government issued ID that matches the name on the list is required. Black Blog Awards or our affiliates accept absolutely NO responsibility for access denial. The tour is subject to change or cancellation at any time. Appropriate attire is required. We reserve the right to deny inclusion to anyone for any reason.